Creating value in the heart of the business
As part of our team, you will be operating at the core of our business, where your financial skills will lead to better decision-making throughout the entire value chain. Together, we make our business run smoothly and contribute to our company’s development and growth. Within your field, you can work on a variety of assignments with a high level of responsibility – from reporting and analyzing business performance to ensuring bills are paid. You will be exposed to projects that develop your skills and allow you to progress your career.
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Services (RGBS) in Poznań is a multifunctional competence centre of the ROCKWOOL Group (with the headquarters in Denmark), which provides financial, accounting, DIGITAL (IT), HR and Group Technology services for Group entities.
RGBS portfolio in the financial area covers Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record-to-Report, Master Data and Banking & Treasury. We believe in flexibility & diversity, which we translated in our people- centric atmosphere and activity based office facilitating collaboration & knowledge sharing. Our ambition is to provide vertical & parallel growth opportunities. Our values include honesty, responsibility, efficiency, passion, entrepreneurship are visible in the way we work. We are proud to be awarded The Most BeLOVEd SSC in Poznań award.
This is the role
- Preparation and posting of General Ledger journals and other entries;
- Preparation and analysis of balance sheet, Income statement, bank and intercompany reconciliations;
- Maintenance of fixed assets register;
- Execution of period close and compliance with internal policies;
This is what you offer
- Ideally after second year of Bachelor studies;
- Familiarity with MS Excel;
- English - intermediate;
- Analytical skills;
- Team player;
This is what we offer
- Paid Internship;
- Flexible working hours;
- Additional benefits available at the office, company events;
- International environment;
- Dedicated induction and trainings;
- Possibility to extend employment after internship;
- City center location in new office building - Maraton Business Center.
By joining our team of 300+ employees, you become a part of the people-centric work environment in a Danish company with a comprehensive package of inter alia competitive salary, benefit & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team building events, activity-based office in Poznan’s city center in the prestigious office building - Maraton Business Center.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and challenge, we kindly invite you to apply with CV written in English (please click Apply button).