Turning stone into remarkable products
Transforming natural resources into high-quality stone wool products puts you at the center of what makes ROCKWOOL successful in its industry. In our technologically-advanced production environment, you work closely with skilled colleagues who all strive to improve and optimize our manufacturing processes. You are offered the opportunity to work in an organization which cares about its employees and has a people-driven culture.
An exciting opportunity to join a global manufacturer offering a world class and innovative environment with excellent benefits. We are looking for confident and adaptable Industrial Maintenance Electricians who are after a challenge to help improve the reliability of machinery through Continuous Improvements and Planned Preventative and Corrective Maintenance. You will also be firefighting, dealing with breakdowns, trouble-shooting and repairs. It would appeal to someone who likes to get their teeth into a good job and where hard work is recognised. This is full time, permanent vacancy that requires the successful candidate to work 1 weekend out of 3.
- Production equipment is to be maintained to the highest standards and that machine production downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Responsible for carrying out the maintenance, repair, modification and installation of electrical equipment. Ensuring that electrical equipment within the job holder’s area of responsibility performs to targeted levels of reliability.
- Actively using problem solving and techniques to identify the true root cause of the issue – and implement corrective actions.
- Uses the SAP plant maintenance system to deliver the agreed planned maintenance programme for the plant.
- Must be an active team player & safety conscious.
- Work on projects as defined by engineering management.
This is what you offer:
- Apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering (Minimum NVQ Level 3)
- Experienced in maintenance, planned and reactive, of industrial machinery in a manufacturing, industrial or automated environment
- Proactive and logical approach to problem solving
- Experience and good understanding of AC/DC Motors and Drives
- Familiar with PLC driven machinery
- SCADA Packages and instrumental control
This is what we offer:
- 30 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Westfield health
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us improving modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide. Apply